Friday, March 23, 2012

Thanking/Praising/Worshiping God...AGAIN & AGIAN!

Ok...so I am officially the worst blogger in the world...I have all these grand plans but no follow thru :( The "new" old home (circa 1928) on Sterling Road is coming along FAST, however, I am so tired at the end of each day that I cannot bring myself to write....

BUT, I must share this...last night - after hubby tucked the boys into bed...I walked up to give them a final kiss...I see a soft glow of a tiny toy lantern, Michael Talbot was "reading" (looking at books) on the top bunk...HOWEVER - Brooks was standing up on his (lower) headboard and pulling himself up/hanging on to the top bunk...peeking his head over so that he could see the book that his "big bro" MT WAS ACTUALLY READING TO HIM! This was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! AND THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY HEARD MT READ! 

 ABOVE...sweet Michael Talbot with his kindergarten class mascot "Melman" while at piano lessons :)



 ABOVE...Brooks waiting to open his bday gifts after celebrating his 5th BDAY March 5th!

Reading has finally just "clicked" for Michael Talbot...It just warmed my heart to see these two precious miracles - who love each other - play with each other - just sweetly reading & listening to each other...for some, this might not seem like a big deal...but from where we have come from...with the whole infertility/ovarian cancer journey...I STILL PINCH MYSELF THAT I HAVE THESE TWO "BABIES". It is like a never ending worship song playing in my head that I NEVER get tired of singing to God...thanking Him...praising Him...for our boys.

1 comment:

  1. I have that same song in my head as well!! God is so good and you are so right....we are so blessed by having them in our family! Praise God! :) I love you, Mom/Peaches

    ReplyDelete